Rapid Completion Workshop
Hands-on, Action-Focused, Targeted to your needs, Active Completion Environment
Save valuable time and money – 3 days – Get your GSA schedule
This course is available for On-Site Training. We will bring this course to your company.
Contact Jamey Zell, Director of Sales and Marketing at (937) 602-8930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A comprehensive workshop that leads to the completion of a proposal to General Services Administration along with the guarantee of your GSA contract award. Attendees receive focused assistance in a professional learning and proposal preparation environment.
At the end of four days, the attendees will have completed GSA proposals for their companies’ products or services, including:
- The administrative files, including mandatory GSA Web-based reports, Summaries of Offer, financial reports, mandatory on-line training required by GSA and additional administrative documentation.
- Technical proposal files, where required, and past performance evaluations.
- Pricing spreadsheets and other documentation related to pricing. We offer key insights into revenue/profit enhancing strategies that can be applied to your pricing.
Government agencies spent $38,591,532,579 (yes, $38.5 BILLION) in fiscal year 2011 through GSA schedules. As agencies downsize, they are turning to GSA schedules because using the GSA schedule system is a quick and efficient way to buy goods and services, saving the government millions of dollars each year. In fact, for most agencies, use of GSA schedules has increased since the recession of 2008 began. Because of these savings, many government agencies require that all of their acquisitions be done through GSA.
Companies that have their own GSA schedules are reaping the benefits of these sales; those without GSA schedules are not. The US government is the world’s largest business and must maintain its operations by purchasing the goods and services of companies such as yours, whether the economy is up or down.
GSAProposal.com continues to assist companies such as yours to position themselves favorably in this huge market. This workshop is a key component of getting your company into that market.
About this workshop
Traditionally, construction and completion of a proposal to GSA can take from a few weeks to a couple of months when the participants use email and phone calls as the primary means of communication and file preparation. While this traditional method of proposal development is tried-and-true, there’s a more efficient and effective way to create a winning proposal to GSA: GSAProposal.com’s Rapid Completion workshop.
Using a combination of targeted pre-workshop content development and face-to-face workshop time with our seasoned proposal professionals, proposal completion can be accomplished within one week. Of course, the award of your GSA contract is guaranteed with the workshop as it is with our traditional proposal preparation process.
GSAProposal.com has spent the past few years studying its own proposal processes as well as the methods employed by companies offering classes, and has developed the most efficient process for creating your successful GSA proposal.
The workshop is led by knowledgeable, highly skilled acquisition professionals who have a wealth of practical experience, both with GSA proposal preparation and as workshop leaders who know how to present complex material in an easily understandable manner. This approach ensures that every attendee will return to work with a completed GSA proposal. Some companies are in unique situations that could mean that proposal completion could carry over briefly after the workshop. Most companies that have follow-up work finish within a few days.
Who should attend
- Any company that wants to take advantage of the world’s largest customer that buys more products and services than any other company, year after year
- Anyone who wants a GSA schedule and has a commercial product or service to sell to government should attend
- Company executives authorized to make administrative, technical and pricing decisions
- Contract administrators
- Procurement executives
- Sales managers
- 9:00am to noon: Intro to GSA and Admin section summary.
- 1:00pm to 5:00pm: Technical proposal preparation, in depth.
- 9:00am to noon: Technical proposal preparation, in depth, continued.
- 1:00pm to 5:00pm: Technical proposal preparation, in depth, conclusion.
- 9:00am to noon: Pricing proposal preparation, in depth.
- 1:00pm to 5:00pm: Pricing proposal preparation, in depth, continued.
Why select Government Training for your training requirement ?
- Our workshop leaders have significant GSA proposal preparation experience.
- Our workshop leaders have professional teaching experience.
- Face-to-face interaction ensures that all questions are answered effectively.
- Attendees receive personalized assistance.
- Our acquisition staff works with your team to prepare important documents that lead to an efficient and effective workshop experience. Our goal is to work with any special needs or issues pertaining to your proposal.
- We are patient, personable and friendly. There is no high pressure.
- We guarantee the results.
About your workshop leader
founded and is president of GSAProposal.com.
He has more than 35 years in acquisition and has been a federal buyer. He is former military and his buying experience includes the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, and publicly and privately held corporations. He has also taught at several universities as an adjunct professor. He has a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Wright State University and Master of Science in Administration from Central Michigan University.
What to bring
Our staff will assist you with the following pre-workshop documentation:
In the classroom:
- Central Contractor Registration
- ORCA Registration
- Income statements and balance sheets for the past two years
- Open Ratings or Open Ratings application
- Vendor Response Document and Summary of Offer
- Additional basic documentation described during the process
- Bring a Wi-Fi capable laptop (the class is held in a Wi-Fi capable environment).
- Bring all proposal documents.
- Bring a cell phone for communication to home office for any additional information that must be acquired during the workshop.
GSAProposal.com Cancellation Policy
You may designate a substitute in writing any time before the course.
No cancellations or transfers are accepted within 2 (two) weeks prior to the course start date or later.
PLEASE NOTE: No-shows will be liable for the entire registration fee. In the rare occasion that a course is cancelled or postponed, please note our reimbursement is limited to paid fee only.
Should you have additional questions, please contact us at 937-602-8930 or email@example.com.