PMP ® Test Prep
Hands-on Boot Camp for the PMP ® Test
(5 day course)
This course is available for On-Site Training only. We will bring this course to your agency or company.
Contact Don Dickson, On-Site Training Manager at (301) 455-5633 or Don.Dickson@GovernmentTrainingInc.com
About this course
Become a program – project leader and problem solver. Earn the respect of your colleagues and move forward in your career.
Establish your credential as a Project Management Professional (PMP®) by taking the PMP® certification exam offered by the Project Management Institute. Identify your personal strengths and weaknesses regarding mastery of the five process groups and nine knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide, and develop a personal study program to prepare yourself for success on the examination.
Note: This course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide-5th Edition, which covers all related best practices.
- Identify the nine project management knowledge areas and the five process groups
- Distinguish between core and facilitating processes of project management
- Explain the PMP certification exam registration requirements and process
- Discuss the concepts and format of the PMP certification exam
- Identify key areas for further development in order to create a personal learning plan to improve performance
- Apply studying and test-taking techniques from certified PMPs